Since its creation TOGSO is a design philosophy centered on creating design-led kids wear. With an uncompromising commitment to delivering innovative and original products it fuses exceptional design, quality and value for you kids from age 1-14. When we first started thinking about TOGSO, we knew we wanted to bring back the essence of childhood, the cones, the rainbows
and the magic to the best quality clothing. Simply because your kids deserve the best of the best.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
Our customer is a discerning style seeker. We only offer what we believe will stay in their wardrobe for seasons to come. When the physical life of a product is over, will they gladly replace it with the same? We source the best materials – time-tested or cutting-edge – to achieve the highest aesthetic quality and then maintain it. If resilience is not part of the answer, we discard it. We opt for the best craft. From the density of a knit to the stitches-per-inch count of a garment, resilience is non-negotiable. We don't cut corners.
In addition to delivering enduring style and quality, TOGSO is committed to the constant development of the ethical and sustainable management of its operations. These standards start with the choice and traceability of raw materials through to the production, all the way to our customer services.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO
- Reducing our carbon emissions to zero or less by 2040
- Reducing our waste to zero by 2025.
- Complying with all relevant sustainability legislation in the areas where we operate.
- Reducing the use of water and energy in all our activities.
- Promoting awareness of environmental management and leadership throughout our business.
- Developing our enduring-style philosophy, ensuring our product remains relevant and wearable for several seasons, reducing waste for obsolescence.
- Working on continuous improvement on sustainability initiatives such as packaging alternatives, in-store architecture, and other non-product-related aspects.
- Continuing the development of our environmental strategy to meet our targets.
- Working on the traceability of our raw materials and finished products.
- Working with education sector help empower little minds.